Thursday, October 13, 2005

7 things...

7 things I plan to do before I die:
visit Pompeii
tour west/midwest U.S.A in a motorhome
learn Spanish
learn to play the guitar
collect my BA (Hons)
own a sports car (not sure which on yet!)
buy a place in Spain with a pool

7 things I can do:
quit comfort eating (if I try hard enough!)
'get by' with my computer
swim
rememeber most of the Ancient Greek alphabet (handy!!)
Revision-avoidance techniques (got it mastered!)
parallel park!
A tutor at Canterbury Christchurch Unviersity College said we are very good at undervaluing ourselves, this proves it, I can't think of anything else!

7 things I cannot do:
sort out some columns for this blog!
speed type accurately
sing
maths
go on fast/dark/high theme parks rides without panicking
scuba dive (scarey!)
bungee jump (no way!)

7 things that attract me to another person:
sense of humour
blue eyes
kindness
being made to feel special
lips
smell (nice ones!)
height (taller than me, but not 'lanky')

7 things that I say most often:
1, 2, 3, turn and look at me (for teaching infants!)
stop shouting (to my kids!)
that's life!
we're going to be late if you don't hurry up!
groovy!
righty-ho
have you got any homework? (to my kids!)

7 celebrity crushes:
Pierce Brosnan
Vin Diesel
Guy Pearce
Kevin Costner
George Clooney
and Michael Douglas' voice

that was fun, and a good revision-avoidance technique!

(Idea borrowed from Palspost, here on blogspot).

No comments: