Thursday, February 16, 2006

Boredom's a dangerous thing :o)

I've come to the conclusion that my brain needs to be permanently challenged otherwise I sit and lose interest in everything, soooo....I went and late registered for a couple of courses, despite only 6 weeks ago thinking that I needed a rest. Well, I had the rest, now I'm bored :o)
So this year I am doing SD329 (Signals and Perceptions...very good reviews on this one) and S320 (Infectious Diseases..maybe I'll find out why my flu bug took so long to get over! And more about bird flu!) Only trouble is, the OU have run out of materials for S320, and if they don't arrive in the next week I'll be three weeks behind...yikes...never mind, nothing like a bit of pressure to keep you on your toes!

I've also registered for AT272 in May. I'm planning to do At308 which is the longer verison of AT272, so I may as well have a taster of the course this year.

This means that, if, no...when(!) I pass these 2 thirty pointers I'll have a BSc at last :O) All I need to do then is top it up to Honours in 2007 and do the level 3s to get my BA(Hons) with AT308 and AA309.

Then I'll be bored again and have to do some courses just for fun, LOL!

No comments: