Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The hard work pays off!

Been rather busy, so here's a summary of what I've been up to this month:

14th December: passed both my science courses with Pass 2s. That I now have a Batchelor of Science degree!! After 6 years of hard work! Yippee! Not as excited as I thought I would be and have to remind myself that it is a big achievement. Perhaps it will sink in soon.

15th December: flew to Spain in the early hours. Hello sunshine, goodbye rain!

17th December: spent a few hours at Tivoli World in Benalmadena where I was persuaded to at least be brave enough to go on the log flume. I survived...a little drenched and heart apounding, vowing never to experience such a steep drop again! Kids loved it. My favourite was the traditional bumpercars, but unlike in safety conscious England you could drive in any direction and bump as many times as you liked! Temperatures reached 24 degrees today, bliss.

18th December: eat as much Chinese as you like at the Wok, Fuengirola. Yum!

19th December: lazy day. Hoping to sit on a sun lounger with a good book and ponder what to study next year, having decided I can't stop at a BSc, my mind is too active and it needs educational input to be healthy.

1 comment:

pal said...

Many congrats on your BSc - now you can concentrate on your Spanish :-)