Thursday, October 02, 2008

Final countdown to the BSc Hons!

Well that's it, U316 project (ECA) is finished and has been sent off. I had hoped that that would see an end to U316, but I have discovered that only part of my final assignment could be seen at the OU's end and that two files were 'missing' so I only got 17%!! Ok, so I was only aiming for 40% but that's not the point! I'm currently chasing the OU to see what has gone wrong and hopefully get a remark.

In the meantime I am trying to revise for my final (as in last ever, hopefully!) exam. I love this course (KE312) and want the satisfaction of doing really well in the exam. I got the final assignment back and got my best score yet for the course: 86% Well chuffed! Go me, I can do this!

Meanwhile, sitting on the conservatory floor there's a nice big box of Masters materials waiting to be loved. The course officially starts in two days time but I may have to play catch-up for week 1's content in week 2 because my exam is in 8 days time and I have lots of lovely students sitting their 11+ exam on the 18th and in need of some help with revision and practice papers that is taking over every evening, Monday to Friday!

No comments: