Sunday, May 21, 2006

4 pounds off

wow, been a real busy bee since my last post! Ofsted gone, 2 boxes of ironing gone, one TMA done, and I'm 4 pounds lighter :o)

We tried out our tent for the first time two weeks ago. It really was alot of fun, and alot warmer than I thought it might be inside it at night. The only problem we had was loading what we needed into the car (Peugeot 206). We have a roof top box (got 2 holdalls of clothes and 2 sleeping bags in that), and the boot was full to the roof with porta-loo (an essential!!), 2 more sleeping bags, BBQ, fold away chairs, tent (huuuuge heavy bag!) and 2 cool boxes! Needless to say we've been looking at getting a car with a bigger boot, and we pick it up tomorrow! It's a Fiat Doblo, a handy seven seater, with the option to take out the back 3 seats to make a big boot! I have absolutely no plans to expand the family to suit the number of seats in the car in case you are wondering :o)
This weekend we are off to Whitstable to try to put up the tent faster than our first attempt! I'll let you know whether we get rained on! ;o)

3 comments:

kat said...

Have you got the car?

Tina, hope you don't mind me asking but would you like to change the width in the CSS (#main)in your template from 450px to 440px. Although your blog looks fine in Firefox, I use IE to view blogs and I have to scroll forever. Changing it to 440 will fix it I think. Alternatively, you can tell me to get lost and I will use Firefox for your blog. :-)


#main {
width:440px;
float:right;
padding:50px 0 20px;
font-size:85%;

pal said...

Looks like its fixed.

Have a wonderful time. Weather forecast for Sunday/Monday is good.

kat said...

Thanks, Tina.