Thursday, June 15, 2006

Quiet

I've been rather quiet because:
1) I have just submitted 2 whopper assingments
2) my laptop needed an XP reinstallation (argh!)
3) I've been backing up files like crazy (we learn by close shaves!)
4) I've been sunbathing instead of sitting here ;o)
5) I've been catching up with weeks worth of study
6) I've been contemplating packing in one of my courses (SD329...no wow factor)
7) I've been choosing next year's courses (more about these when I have got my laptop back to how I like it)


Things that haven't changed since my last post:
My weight (although I am now in selected size 14s!)

Next week's plans:
1) Ascot!! Piccie of dress to follow. No hat yet!

2 comments:

kat said...

Oh I hope you are going to get a hat and I hope we get to see it.

pal said...

Lucky you - Ascot!

I saw some teeny weeny 'hats' the other day - feathery bits of stuff on a hair comb. So sweet.