Friday, October 20, 2006

Exams are over. Onto new things.

Well, exams are finally over, I think I did enough to pass both and will hopefully have my BSc by Xmas after 6 years of studying.

I am currently enjoying the freedom to follow whatever path I fancy. That has been a trip down the A229 to Springfield library for a pile of new books. I've got some on geological hazards, background reading for SXG390 which I am thinking of taking next year. I've also got some glossy book on the U.S.
Now that the bulk of my studies are over I am going to start planning my dream holiday - touring the U.S. most likely in a hired RV (that's motorhome to us Brits) possibly as soon as 2008. There's alot I want to see, probably alot the kids and hub will want to see, I wanna make sure I make the most of any time we spend there I am going to be doing alot of note taking on wanna-see places, handy websites and books, distances etc. All this to be done on a new website or blog, starting this half term holiday. Can't wait! Watch this space for more details.

No comments: