Sunday, October 01, 2006

We went to a party last night and for the 4th time this week I have had comments on my weight loss. Two comments at work, one from my mum and one from a friend last night who said he could see it in my face and bum!
It's spurred me on to lose a bit more. I only want to lose another 10 pounds or so, that'd get me to 11 stone, pretty good for my height (5ft 7) I think. I can vaguely remember being 10 and a half stone when Sam was one years old, but I was only 24 then. At 37 I don't think I can expect to be that weight again!

But first I have to get these exams out of the way. I need to eat when I revise for hours! It's my fuel!

S320 revision is ticking along nicely, I just have 2 more books to look at, then I can recap all my index cards. SD329 is going nowhere, 3 blocks out of 7 done and I'm struggling to remember just these three. I might call it quits and just hope for a bare pass. Thanks to those who voted as to what I should do. You voted that I stick it out and I shall.

Hub is taking the kids out for an hour so I must revise.....but I have the beginnings of a cold and my head feels like a ball of fuzz and my eyes are burning. But I'll try.

Good luck with revision to all my OU buddies. It'll soon be over. Keep at it!

2 comments:

Kate Sheehan-Finn said...

Hi Tina,
Technorati told me that you had added me to your list of blogs. Thanks for that. I see you are an OU student. I finished my BA with the OU last year. I am studying again in 2007 for fun - more Latin.
Love your journal, will be back to read more about you!
Kate.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/bobandkate/AnAnalysisofLife/

Tina said...

thanks Kate, and likewise, yours is an interesting journal. Enjoy the Latin. I did Greek a few years ago, don't remember much of it, but it was fun learning it!