Friday, April 06, 2007

Hola from rainy Spain!

I hope the weather in the UK is as nice as it is here! We have plenty of grey clouds, some rain, and the odd burst of warm sunshine, but as soon as I get out on the sunlounger with my book, MP3 player and an iced drink.... it clouds over and I get goosebumps!

Having a lovely rest though. Been out to Mijas, a very pretty village nestling on the hills overlooking the coast, and to the crocodile park in Torremolinos, kids loved it but I felt a bit sorry for the crocs and alligators in their cemented, un-natural environments. Highlight was we all got to hold a baby croc.

Photos to follow, at the moment I am lucky to be typing this...it's the first internet connection I've had since we got here 6 days ago!

1 comment:

kat said...

Looking forward to seeing the photos. Enjoy your hols.