Wednesday, September 05, 2007

15 years



This time 15 years ago I was at mum's having professioanl photos done in the garden and around the house, I was so excited. Nerves on my wedding day? Not me, I loved every minute! I remember being so, so happy. Stand me in front of a whole load of people today and I'd be trying to avoid the situation!

We honeymooned for 3 weeks in Florida, did the Disney thing, splashed out on a convertible and cruised down International Drive, and down to Daytona beach to pose :)



We even had matching swimwear ;)



We're celebrating next weekend in Nottinghamshire in a cosy cottage with jaccuzi. No cooking, we'll be trying out all the pubs within walking distance :)

I'm having a lovely day today. I sold my first 11+ practice paper on ebay five minutes ago! I picked up an old printer and a stack of books for free from Freecycle

and the Volcanoes, Tsunamis and Earthquakes books arrived. Now I can say bring on those cold winter nights, I have something to occupy me when hub is at work!

No comments: