Sunday, February 24, 2008

This week went too quickly...

...but we got alot done. We:
iceskated (yes I did, and didn't fall over once!)
saw Cinderella at the Brook Theatre (Kate, two school friends "Go Miss Thurston, wooo!" and I)
revised (Sam)
studied (me)
did homework (Kate)
played (all of us...Cluedo!)
read (Kate and I)
caught up with friends
exercised (Kate, mum and I)
did the garden (I planted radishes, chives, spring onions and carrots and did a whole lotta digging and trimming. Totally chilled out as a result)
chose new library books (Kate and I)
Facebooked (me)
Piczo-d (Kate)
ebayed (sold more than bought for a change!)
ate takeaways (too many!)
and generally had a jam-packed but cool week.

Kids go back to school now and I must get more study done....two assignments due before we go to Spain and a whole lotta reading (KE312...I dumped S339 before it got started) and research (U316...gotta start thinking about my project). All good fun.

No comments: