Monday, February 25, 2008

Blog changes and bookmarking

I doubt my blog gets many readers, there are so many blogs 'out there', but if you are one of them, apologies if you scroll down and expect to find a link or something and it's moved...I've been organising! Yes, I have assignments due, and yes, I am procrastinating :) But seriously, I have had great fun today learning how to bloglog and playing with various methods of storing bookmarks online: del.icio.us and blinklist, to name a few. Organising my bookmarks is going to be an ongoing, mammoth task as I have them everywhere! On two computers and a laptop (one computer is on its last legs so that one gets priority!), on Firefox and Explorer (on all 3 machines!),on the two sites mentioned above, and freewebs.com, as well as here on my blog. Careful bookmarking hasn't been a priority over the years, but having had to become more organised for my level 3 course research I decided to bite the bullet and get the whole lot sorted!

No comments: