Friday, March 07, 2008

Work!

I'm going to be very busy after Easter, not only will I be working on my project for my Honours, but I'll be working mornings as a TA at a local school (only temporary til July), and from sometime in May I'll be working as a KS2 maths script marker, something I wanted to do last year. Looking forward to it all!
These last 2 weeks have been particularly busy. Sam has sat 2 modular GCSE exams and has had to put up with me nagging him to revise, and helping him cover what he needed to know for the higher papers. He has one more to sit on Monday and then we get a reprieve for a bit.
In addition, I have gained one more tutee, that makes three! So I spend two evenings a week helping them with their maths and reading, and for one child, preparing specifically for the 11+ papers. This is my vocation! I love it to bits. It's immensely satisfying and I'm glad I gave it a shot!
Finally, jogging my way towards the Race For Life continues, albeit it slowly this week! Mum and I hope to get in a long run this weekend.
Oh yes, and 3-4 pounds down, yay!

No comments: