Friday, September 09, 2005

Survived!

I survived my first week as a HLTA! I have a stinking headache, but now that the weekend's here I feel like I've achieved something. Today was maths (yuck! Not my 'thing') and ICT, which I loved, it was fun! Funny how you forget that kids need to learn the basics like which side of the mouse to click to select, and how to click and drag simulatenously! And these little ones (Year 1 and 2) really needed help with their fine motor skills, that's for sure! We compared dressing a real fluffy teddy bear with a bear online.

All I need to do now is plan next week's lessons, get some revision done, deal with kids' homework (and have they got lots with their new teachers, that's a shock to the system!), clean house and find some time to just sit! Should be a doddle ;o)

If you want to experience dressing a teddy online I can recommend
this one

No comments: