Saturday, September 17, 2005

Yipppeeee!

I passed T183!
I thought it might be a close shave as I did rush the ECA a bit, and it was a bit simple in terms of design (I'll never make a web designer!), but I got a healthy 70%! If I've done this right, you'll find it here
What a nice way to end the week. Yesterday I was almost ready to hand in my notice having discovered that lesson planning and revision just don't mix. I thought, I can have this job which I, for the most part, love, or I can study and get that degree...but I can't see how I am going to do both....unless I can lock myself away somewhere quiet at the end of the day with a plate of goodies and some Malibu! Not sure I want to be a 'real' teacher....I want some 'me' time and family time when I'm at home. It seems to me that they deserve huge payrises and earn every minute of those long school holidays. Teachers out there, you are appreciated and you do darned good jobs, just a shame you don't get the recognition for it. Off my high horse now....back to housework (minimal!!), planning (too much, it's my weekend!), and kids' homework (they definitely don't get enough, LOL!)
Have a good weekend...

1 comment:

kat said...

I passed T183!

Well done. :-)