Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Crisps.

Would someone perleease come round and remove the crisps from my cupboards. Hub bought 2 huge boxes of Walkers because they were 'a bargain'. I have no willpower, I am eating them even when I don't particularly like the flavours, and I am ruining the hard work I am putting into jogging!!
But hang on, it's not just crisps. There was the individual pot of trifle and the Ainsley Harriot Heaven bar earlier this evening, the Twirl yesterday for lunch plus numerous other 'snacks' that I have conveniently chosen to forget.
Definite trend going on here...fat, fat and more fat.
Perhaps I should do double the workout tomorrow, but a whole hour in one go? I don't think so!
So I'm one grumpy piggy this evening and could eat anything in sight without even realising food had passed my lips.
Ese es todo. Hasta manana....

No comments: