Monday, March 05, 2007

What did I do today?

Treadmill progress is here!

Been busy today, a bit of shopping for some holiday clothes. Seem to have gained a few pounds as I couldn't do up some size 14 trousers from New Look :o\ But I did get into size 14 tops :o)

A bit of frieze removal in the study, ready for sanding when hub gets time. Photos to follow. Can't do them now as they are stored on the laptop and daughter is MSN-ing.

Tonight's job is to type up my comments on the chapters of KE312 that I have been testing over the last few weeks. Be nice to get that done and dusted so I can crack on with some Spanish. I need to get listening to some Spanish, understanding spoekn Spanish is definitely my weak point. Reading and writing no problem. I already knew that I'm not a good audio learner so must get practising.
Hasta luego!

No comments: