Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Germs

What is my immune system playing at....I have either flu again, or a very nasty cold. It started with a sore throat last Monday, which I seemed to fight off by resting on my days off from work and it came back with a vengeance (and a headache) after teaching Friday afternoon. Spent the weekend resting (again!) with a permanent heacache, resorted to the Nurofen by Sunday evening and spent Monday on the sofa sleeping. Went sick from work yesterday, just as well as daughter was sick everywhere at 2am, and am off today too. At least I got some sleep last night as the coughing and sneezing subsided, and daughter managed to keep her toast down! I really need to get back to work on Friday, I must have the worst sick record this year :o(

If anyone has any tips on how to get my immune system to actually work do tell me. I haven't found the answer in S320 (but then I haven't actually done much studying lately)!

I could post a picture of the state I look, but instead I'm gonna cheer myself up with before and after photos of my weight loss.....shame about the latest hairdo and those "I'm not feeling very well" eyes, but the bod's looking a bit better than it did :o)

Before (Xmas 2004 and summer 2005)





And last week.....

Almost ship-shape for bikini season ;o)
Ah yes...the holiday...I've ordered the Euros and am going to be looking for some travel insurance online


2 comments:

kat said...

Congratulations and well done re the weightloss.

I hope you manage to get your immune system sorted out before your holiday.

Mustang said...

hey tina,

how did u manage to kick out weight..

kudos on the weight loss

D