Saturday, March 04, 2006

A whole month!



I suppose this month will fly by, just like February did.

This month I am hoping to:

lose 8 pounds (that's pushing it a bit!)

write 2 TMAs (ditto...'cos I'm behind on the reading by 2 weeks!)

Start next term's lesson planning (seeing as I will only have two days at home after our trip to Spain before school starts again)

This month I am looking forward to:

ordering my Euros

packing our cases

losing 8 pounds (call me Miss Optimist!)

Goodness knows what clothes will fit if I lose the 8 lbs! I can already get out of my jeans without undoing the button or zip, and my skirts are dangling from my hips, not my waist! Have I ever mentioned that I have approx. 15-20 pairs of jeans in the back of my wardrobe that I refuse to part with, in case they one day fit again! Maybe they'll get placed at the front this year after all.....

No comments: