Thursday, March 23, 2006

Lots of news

Firstly, good news...



I can now get into trousers that haven't fit for 2-3 years! And, even better, I can pull them down without undoing the button or zip, LOL! Must buy a belt, I hate 'builder's bums' ;o)

Got m'self a new bikini to celebrate, only mine's black, and I won't look as good as it does this girl, LOL!

















And







See those yellow bits... that means it's sunny in Malaga up til the 1st April! A couple more days and I'll be able to see if sun is forecast for our holiday! Not sure I believe in the long term forecasts, but it's nice to dream :o)






Now for the uh-oh news....
exam dates are out 11th October for S320, and 16th October for SD329.
But hey, let's look on the bright side...at least I get a weekend in between them, they could have fallen on the same day.

It's been a pretty tough week at work so far. I had a whole day of teaching on Tuesday, as opposed to 3 lessons, to cover a teacher who was off sick with the same germs as me. Oh yes, and there's chickenpox going around the class...watch this spot (sorry, couldn't resist the pun)....how much d'ya wanna bet with my immune system so rubbish lately that I get it, or shingles, in time for my holiday!!

Had a fun night last night though, took mother-in-law to the Central Theatre in Chatham to hear Katie's choir perform in the Medway Music Festival...no one told me audience participation was expected! But we had fun, singing rounds with the about 6 school choirs from the Medway area, complete with confusing actions! I must admit to having moved my lips without emitting any sounds on more than one occasion. I can't sing at the best of times, and with a dry, sore throat I would sound even worse!
That meant I missed my 8.30p.m-I-will-give-myself-every-chance-to-get-better bedtime and am quite tired today. But let's get back to reality, I have two assignments to finish today, no time to rest!

No comments: