Sunday, September 17, 2006

What I've been doing this week.

(in no particular order)

Work. Laying down class rules, reinforcing them, reinforcing them, reinforcing them! No rule-following, no treats! Patience, patience, patience!!

Ate...far too much junk, Put on 2 pounds since I started revising.

Revised, loads. Exhausted. Ready to sleep at 8pm last night, to hub's disgust.

Wondered repeatedly whether I can face/hub can tolerate another year of study to hopefully turn a BSc into a BScHons that I don't actually need.

Planted grass seed in the garden. Woo, exciting!

Talked to hub about my dream of touring the US in an RV and actually got as far as pricing a trip. Yikes, $6000 for 3 weeks hire of an RV, then there's the flights and spending money!
Nagged offspring to keep on top of their homework.

Wished I hadn't made my hair appointment for the end of the month. Why does it grow so fast in the summer? Why do grey hairs seem more noticeable when it's ages til your next colour?!

Bought 3 flash memory pens.

Backed up all important stuff from PC and lappie. Deleted a load of 'stuff', defragged both, but cross to find both are still being tempremental (sp?)

Ebayed more 'stuff'.

Wished I was in Spain.

Wished the nights wouldn't draw in so quickly.

No comments: