Sunday, August 26, 2007

Decorating

While I'm on the topic of decorating I realised I hadn't taken any photos of the 'study'/'den' below the conservatory. Does that sound odd? Our house is built on a slope, step out of the dining room (on ground level from the front of the house) into the conservatory, go downstairs through the study to the garden.
There's only a couple of jobs left to do...hide all the wires around the laptop, get certificates up on the wall (propped up on the bookshelves at the mo) and tidy under the stairs (to the left of the photo below, behind the fan).

New bookcase from Ikea. Very strong. Contains OU books and fave novels I don't want to part with...

Computer corner, Lee made it from triangles of strong worktop, saves space!

My treadmill, closed up 'cos I haven't been on it since we got back from Spain! It's usually turned sideways facing the window for breeze and scenery!


Wandered around the garden with my camera,
here's our new (always full lately!)waterbutt and compost bin...





and the lettuces...I moved a few to the flowerbed and they like it better there than in the veggie plot!



I have red lettuces ready to plant out, but I've run out of room!



Last weekend Lee made some trellises (pl?) to support my tomato plants, he did a good job!


No comments: