Thursday, August 23, 2007

Entrepreneurism?

That's the biggest word anyone will get out of me this week!
Something to occupy me, and maybe raise some spending money for our next holiday - I've been creating practice maths Eleven Plus papers with answers for parents. Nothing flashy, just word documents, but with the type of questions that need practising. I've stuck a few on ebay. I'm now waiting to see if anyone buys! I don't suppose it'll make me rich but it'd be nice to think that I get a few pounds richer and some parents out there get to pay less than the papers that can be bought in stationers and on other websites. Luckily Sam is a whizz on Paint and put up with my grumbles as I huffed my way through trying to create seemingly simple stuff like this:


Definitely not a good earner per hour given my Paint skills, but it has kept me occupied :)

No comments: