Saturday, January 07, 2006

Two pounds down....

.....loads to go! I'm referring to my weight loss, in this, the first week of my healthy eating plan (thanks to Jorge Cruise's 8 Minutes in the Morning). He suggests that following his eating plan and exercising different muscle groups for just 8 mins. every morning will lose you 2 pounds a week. It's worked so far, and I didn't do the exercise as I'm still a 'poorly poppet' (as my mum would say) from the flu.
To follow this eating plan was one of my New Year's resolutions. I've talked myself into this one...it's not a diet, it's a healthy eating plan..for life...I will not feel deprived of a Jaffa cake or a few Cadbury's Heroes therefore I will succeed! Watch this space to see if I manage another week of it!
The reall challenge will be in what I take to work to eat and what I eat the minute I get home when I most crave some 'junk'. This week I've had alot of seeds and nuts, but I can't take nuts to work as there is a little boy who could have an anaphylactic shock if he comes within contact of anyone/thing that has been near a nut (yeah, I some might say I myself am a bit of a nut, I know!). I'll have to save the nuts for the evening and take fruit instead, not as filling but it'll have to do.
Thanks to Kat for this groovy link...

No comments: